Marketing Department, Inc., the region’s leading marketing agency, is growing and adding a new position, an entry level Account Coordinator, to their team in Houghton, Michigan. Clients of the agency are in manufacturing, high-tech, healthcare and banking industries. The agency works closely with clients to grow business and get results. We need employees who are ready to do the same.
You don’t have to be a seasoned marketing executive, but have some basic experience with marketing tactics and processes.
The Account Coordinator is part assistant and part client service. This person will assist the Account Manager and Project Manager with client activities. A successful Account Coordinator is:
- great at communicating verbally and in writing
- insanely organized
- proactive and fast paced
- a multitasking maniac with the ability to maintain high quality work that doesn’t look rushed
- tech-oriented, able to pick up on various software quickly
- operates with a high-level of intuition and logic
- energizing and positive
- excellent working with a team
Compensation/Benefits. For the right candidate, this position can be full-time with a flexible schedule. Position starts at $18.00-$22.00 per hour (depending on experience) with excellent healthcare benefits, retirement match, unlimited time off, and an energizing, modern work environment located in the heart of downtown Houghton.
What you need to succeed. The Account Coordinator is ultimately responsible for providing day-to-day client service and support to ensure effective execution of projects. Examples of projects may include:
- some communication with the client to expediate requests and approvals
- coordinating projects with print vendors and other suppliers
- placing media buys
- coordinating photo and video shoots
- ensuring work is delivered on time to the client
- managing small projects as assigned
- tracking time accurately and daily
- adhering to the agency processes
- coordinating meetings for the Account Manager, VP Strategy and sometimes CEO
- participating and taking notes during meetings to ensure proper follow-up action items
- updating social media pages
- achieving best pricing for clients with vendor searches
Qualified candidates have these experiences, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of marketing best practices preferred, but not required. We are most interested in those with high energy, excellent communication skills, and an ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Professional attitude within and outside office.
Sound like you? Take the next step and apply online at the link below.