Job Opening – Creative Manager
Marketing Department, Inc., the region’s leading marketing agency, is growing and adding a strategic leader, namely an Creative Manager, to our in Houghton, Michigan. Clients of the agency are in B2B fields, healthcare and banking industries. We work deeply with our clients to grow business and get results. The ideal person for this position has a rich background of developing effective strategies and experience leading a team to deliver results. The perfect candidate:
- is an excellent writer with experience writing for a variety of brands
- aligns strategy into creative
- has a strong eye for design and/or knows Creative Suite
The Creative Manager is part supervisor and producer. This person will assist the VP Creative & Strategy with direction to the production team and contractors on multiple design and writing projects. The Creative Manager is a:
- excellent communicator
- experienced writer
- strategic thinker
Compensation/Benefits. For the right candidate, this position can be full-time or at least 30 hours a week with a flexible schedule. This position starts at $40-60,000 annually (and is based on portfolio) with excellent healthcare benefits, retirement match, unlimited time off and an energizing, modern work environment located in the heart of downtown Houghton.
What you need to succeed. The Creative Manager is ultimately responsible for driving great work quickly by supervising the production team to deliver high-quality projects for our clients that meet the objectives and strategies provided by the VP Creative and Strategy. Examples of projects may include, but not limited to:
- press releases, stories, social media, research & strategy summaries, proposals, etc.
- organic and paid content on all digital platforms (web, SEO, email, social media)
- web development opportunities, best-practices and restrictions, keyword management and SEO
- digital & traditional advertising, print & business collateral, video & photography, press releases & stories
Design Concepts. You will work alongside the VP Strategy & Creative Services to develop strategies and concepts for branding, marketing materials, public relations, campaigns and various projects. You will make conceptual and stylistic decisions. Providing direction to the production team and subcontractors on all projects.
The Associate Creative Director is well-rounded. Knowledgeable of all. Master of none.
- Knowledgeable of marketing best-practices.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with an inspiring ability to lead productive teams.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
- Knowledge of all marketing best practices.
- Graphic or web design experience using Adobe CS helpful, but not required.
Sound like you? Take the next step. Apply online at mdi.hirescore.com